We are seeking motivated self-starters with a passion for arts and charities and the ambition to be a leading fundraiser in the sector. Whether you are a recent graduate or deciding to change career, you will relish a challenge, are hungry to learn from the experts and you are ready to get stuck into a range of projects.
* Please note – the deadline for applications has now passed *
“What has been most empowering about it so far is having the ability to implement my training into practice immediately whilst working for my Host Organisation, the Roundhouse. As well as gaining experience of fundraising across different income streams, I have been given responsibility and autonomy to lead on projects of my own. The experience you get on the Fellowship and within your Host Organisation is so much more than ‘just fundraising’ – I’ve really developed my communication & research skills as well as my knowledge and understanding of organisational strategy and business planning.” Dana Segal, Year One Fellow at The Roundhouse in London
- End of February 2015 – Host Organisations announced
- Friday 27 March 2015 – Deadline for applications
- April-June 2015 – Assessment and appointment of Fellows
- September 2015 – Fellows due to start work with Host Organisations
For further information, please email us via this link