As well as our scheduled training courses taking place in regional hub locations, we are also able to deliver our existing courses anywhere in England. If you would like us to come to you, and feel there is interest from a group of organisations in a particular location, please let us know.
Tell us about your training needs
We can also create tailored courses for staff within individual organisations, or for staff across a group of organisations. If there is a particular topic you are interested in that we are not yet covering, please let us know. We would be happy to work with you to devise a course tailored for your own situation.
To enquire about bespoke training, please call us on 020 7247 1430 or email us via this link.
“Thank you for such a helpful and informative fundraising workshop. You managed to deliver a great deal of insightful information, whilst making time to respond to individual participants issues without letting anyone dominate the conversation – a real skill! I’ve had some fantastic feedback from participants, who gained a great deal from it.” Grace Davies, Visual Arts South West
Our bespoke training has included:
- April 2017: Leading a two-day Fundraising Training session for the South West Cinema Network hosted by Watershed, Bristol
- March 2017: Leading a fundraising session at the Crafts Council Seminar on Finance for Creative Businesses
- March 2017: Participating in a Cultural Entrepreneurship Day as part of the Oxford Cultural Leaders programme
- Nov 2016: Supporting Change, Inspiring Growth, with Amanda Rigali for Lincolnshire Arts Organisations
- Sept 2016: Arts Fundraising: the Fundamentals with Amanda Rigali for Dorset Cultural Organisations
- Nov 2015: Writing Strong Applications with Ruth Jarratt for Lincolnshire Arts Organisations
- Oct 2015: Arts Fundraising: the Fundamentals with Amanda Rigali for Tamworth Assembly Rooms, Tamworth Borough Council
- Oct 2015: Growth Through Change: Developing New Fundraising Income Streams for Arts and Cultural Organisations, with Amanda Rigali and David Byrne for Lincolnshire Arts Organisations
- July 2015: Fundraising from Corporates with Michelle Wright for Chilcomb House Winchester, Hampshire County Council
- June 2015: Preparing a Business Case for Support with Amanda Rigali for Creativeworks London
- June 2015: The Role of Trustees in Fundraising with Michelle Wright for Museum of Army Flying, Hampshire County Council
- May 2015: Finding Innovative Solutions to Fundraising Challenges with Michelle Wright for Creativeworks London