Trainer: Nicole Newman
This course provides a step by step guide to developing successful sponsorship and membership programmes. This is relevant for organisations looking to work with all scales of businesses, from local companies through to national brands. You will also have the opportunity to discuss issues and think creatively around sponsorship challenges.
By the end of the day, you will have:
- A road map about how to implement a professional corporate fundraising programme
- A ‘tool-kit’ to help you develop compelling proposals and identify and approach corporate prospects
- An understanding of the language skills required to attract and sell to businesses
- A better understanding of sponsorship policy and good practice
- Greater confidence when it comes to selling your organisation or project to businesses
Who’s it for?
This course is for people who are early in their fundraising career or established in another discipline who want to understand more about how to incorporate fundraising skills into their work.
Dates and venues:
The course will run from 11am – 5.30pm. Lunch is included.
To book: click on the date you would like to attend. This will direct you to Eventbrite to complete your booking and payment.
|Tuesday 17 October 2017||New Art Exchange, Nottingham|
|Tuesday 5 December 2017||Room 2, Carriageworks, Leeds|
|Thursday 25 January 2018||Waterside 2, Watershed, Bristol|
|Tuesday 13 March 2018||Chapel Room, LIFT Islington, London|