Trainer: Nicole Newman
This course provides an introduction to developing a successful sponsorship programme, or business membership scheme. The learning is relevant for individuals and organisations from the arts, culture and heritage sectors, wanting to raise funds from all scales of business from local companies to national brands.
Who is it for?
Essentials in Corporate Fundraising is for people who are early in their fundraising career or those from other careers who want to understand more about how to raise money from corporates. The course is excellent as an induction for tool for new fundraisers and Brand or Account Managers.
What will I learn?
- Develop a road map to implement a corporate fundraising programme
- Take away a “tool-kit” to help develop proposals and approach new prospects
- The language skills required to attract and sell to businesses
- A better understanding of sponsorship policy and good practice
- Further resources to generate ideas
- The latest trends in fundraising via our specialist national data
This course works well when booked with other courses from the Essentials series and as a precursor to the Negotiation training course.
This course is complemented by the Cause4 Advance E-learning courses – sign up at https://advance.cause4.co.uk
For more in-depth training, consider the ESA Arts Sponsorship Certificate
Dates and venues:
The course will run from 11am – 5.00pm. Lunch is included.
To book: click on the date you would like to attend. This will direct you to Eventbrite to complete your booking and payment.
|Thursday 27 September 2018||Rooms 1 & 2, Canada Water Library, London|
|Wednesday 7 November 2018||Rougemont Room, Exeter Library, Exeter|