Trainer: Sarah Gee
Fundraising requires strategic use of often scarce resources. It is impossible to fundraise effectively and consistently without a strategic plan that has been agreed by all Trustees and staff. This course will support you to create and implement a strategic fundraising plan, giving you skills to both lead and oversee the fundraising function in your organisation.
Who is it for?
The course is designed for Managers and Leaders of arts, heritage and cultural organisations whether in fundraising roles, or other broader management positions.
What will I learn?
- How to create a strategic fundraising plan, and lead an organisation’s overall fundraising function
- Techniques to motivate yourself and others to raise funds
- A knowledge of fundraising and/or marketing strategies such as overall direction, segmentation, positioning and values, branding and fundraising activities
- The changing laws and regulations around fundraising including the new Fundraising Regulator and GDPR
- The latest trends in fundraising via our specialist national data
This training works well with either of the other two courses in the leadership series. It also includes a short 1:1 session with the trainer to explore your specific organisational needs.
For more in-depth training, consider one of our longer, accredited courses – visit artsfundraising.org.uk for details
Other leadership courses are available online on Cause4 Advance E-learning – sign up at https://advance.cause4.co.uk
Dates and Venues
The course will run from 11am – 5.00pm. Lunch is included.
To book: click on the date you would like to attend. This will direct you to Eventbrite to complete your booking and payment.
|Thursday 15 November 2018||Rooms 5&6, Canada Water Library, London|
|Tuesday 15 January 2019||Suite 7, Fazeley Studios, Birmingham|