Trainer: Ruth Jarratt
Successful fundraising requires not just creative ideas and specialist expertise, but support from every part of the organisation. This course will support you to negotiate your organisation’s competing agendas and objectives, to navigate barriers created by other people or departments, to create a fully coordinated approach that will maximise the potential for fundraising.
Who is it for?
The course is designed for Managers and Leaders of arts and cultural organisations whether in fundraising roles, or other broader management positions.
What will I learn?
- An understanding of what an organisation-wide approach to fundraising looks like
- How to realise this approach within your organisation and overcome objections or barriers
- An appreciation of the organisational culture needed to achieve fundraising targets
- A methodology to bring everyone on board with your fundraising goals
- The changing laws and regulations around fundraising including the new Fundraising Regulator and GDPR
- The latest trends in fundraising via our specialist national data for arts fundraisers
This training works well with either of the other two courses in the leadership series.
For more in-depth training, consider one of our longer, accredited courses – visit artsfundraising.org.uk for details
Other leadership courses are available online on Cause4 Advance E-learning – sign up at https://advance.cause4.co.uk
Dates and Venues
The course will run from 11am – 5.00pm. Lunch is included.
To book: click on the date you would like to attend. This will direct you to Eventbrite to complete your booking and payment.
|Thursday 22 November 2018||Suite 7, Fazeley Studios, Birmingham|
|Thursday 21 March 2019||Waterside 2, Watershed, Bristol|