Trainer: David Burgess
This course will support you to identify the most appropriate individual giving schemes for your organisation or project and – more importantly – for their potential supporters.
You will learn about the different ways that individuals give, and to understand how to identify supporters’ motivations. The training outlines how to plan the journey from initial donor awareness to building long-term relationships.
By the end of the day, you will have:
- Greater confidence in developing the individual giving programme best suited to your organisation or project, supporters and potential donors
- A better understanding of how to identify individual prospects
- An understanding of individual motivations to give and the factors influencing their decision
- A toolkit for developing donor journeys for different prospects
- Signposts to resources to ensure best practice and to generate ideas, including guidance on new data protection and funding regulation policies
Who’s it for?
This course is for people who are early in their fundraising career or established in another discipline who want to understand more about how to incorporate fundraising skills into their work.
Dates and venues:
The course will run from 11am – 5.30pm. Lunch is included.
To book: click on the date you would like to attend. This will direct you to Eventbrite to complete your booking and payment.
|Tuesday 3 October 2017||Waterside 2, Watershed, Bristol|
|Thursday 23 November 2017||Chapel Room, LIFT Islington, London|
|Thursday 15 February 2018||New Art Exchange, Nottingham|
|Tuesday 6 March 2018||Mezzanine, Northern Stage, Newcastle-upon-Tyne|