Trainer: David Burgess
This course will help you identify the most appropriate individual giving scheme for your potential supporters. You’ll learn about the different ways that individuals give, how to identify their motivations, and how to plan the journey from one-time donor to a longer-term relationship.
Who is it for?
Essentials in Individual Giving is for people who are early in their fundraising career or those from other careers who want to understand more about how to raise money from individuals. The course is excellent as an induction tool for new fundraisers in the arts, culture and heritage sectors.
What will I learn?
- How to develop an individual giving programme suited to your organisation or project
- A better understanding of how to identify individual prospects
- The motivations for individual giving, and the factors influencing their decision
- Take away a “toolkit” for developing donor journeys
- Further resources to generate ideas
- The latest trends in fundraising via our specialist national data
This course works well when booked with other courses from the Essentials series and is complemented by the Cause4 Advance E-learning courses – sign up at https://advance.cause4.co.uk
Dates and venues:
The course will run from 11am – 5.00pm. Lunch is included.
To book: click on the date you would like to attend. This will direct you to Eventbrite to complete your booking and payment.
|Wednesday 26 September 2018||Coal Store Room, People’s History Museum, Manchester|
|Tuesday 13 November 2018||Suite 7, Fazeley Studios, Birmingham|