Ethical Fundraising Policy Template
We have drafted a best practice Ethical Fundraising Policy Template which is available to download. Please email Michelle Wright via this link if you are a Trustee or CEO interested in exploring further how to implement such a policy.
Twine: The Truth About Arts Fundraising
Arts Professional is working in partnership with Twine, a consortium led by The Empty Space, to present a series of articles sharing learning from its exploration of the fundraising challenges faced by small touring theatre companies. Useful articles include:
- A sound investment (March 2016): A case study by a small theatre company in individual giving
- Life after regular funding (February 2016): a rural theatre company shares its experience of fundraising through tough times
- One coin, two sides (February 2016): two companies share their experiences of applying for grants from Trusts & Foundations
- Getting more from Trusts and Foundations (January 2016): how can small arts organisations fundraise more efficiently?
- Managing the money (December 2015): do you regularly find your head pickled by the financial rules and regulations pertaining to fundraising?
- Friends on tour (October 2015): can a small touring company benefit from running a Friends scheme?
- Whose data is it anyway? (October 2015): in an era of data sharing, who does audience data belong to: touring companies or venues?
- Building a stronger case for support (September 2015): do potential donors really understand the value of small-scale touring theatre?