Trainer: Helen Jenkins
Is fundraising a dark art? This course acts as an induction into the world of fundraising. Learn how to research, plan and prepare to successfully fundraise.
Who is it for?
Essentials in Fundraising is for people who are early in their fundraising career or those from other careers who want to understand more about how to incorporate fundraising skills into their work. The course is an excellent induction tool for new fundraisers in the arts, culture and heritage.
What will I learn?
- Different fundraising income streams – Trusts and Foundations, corporates, individuals and statutory income
- The importance of a strong case for support
- Fundraising research resources
- Return on investment ratios and realistic fundraising targets
- Further resources to generate ideas
- The latest trends in fundraising via our specialist national data
This course works well as an introduction to the other training in the Essentials series and with the Cause4 Advance E-learning courses – sign up at https://advance.cause4.co.uk/
Dates and Venues
The course will run from 11am – 5.00pm. Lunch is included.
To book: click on the date you would like to attend. This will direct you to Eventbrite to complete your booking and payment.
|Wednesday 19 September 2018||Room 3, Canada Water Library, London|
|Thursday 8 November 2018||Coal Store Room, People’s History Museum, Manchester|
|Thursday 24 January 2019||Rougemont Room, Exeter Library, Exeter|