Trainer: Helen Jenkins
Is fundraising a dark art? Fundraising is often seen as partly a magical process and part luck. This course supports participants to dispel the myths and to learn how research, planning and careful preparation can build successful fundraising. No magic wand is required!
By the end of the day, you will know:
- What fundraising income streams are available and what will work best for your organisation or project
- Common barriers to fundraising success and how to overcome them
- The importance of writing a good case for support
- Basic research resources for different fundraising income streams
- Standard ‘return on investment’ ratios for different fundraising streams and what you might expect to achieve
Who is it for?
This course is for people who are early in their fundraising career or established in another discipline who want to understand more about how to incorporate fundraising skills into their work.
Dates and Venues
The course will run from 11am – 5.30pm. Lunch is included.
|Thursday 14 September 2017||Coal Store Room, People’s History Museum, Manchester|
|Wednesday 8 November 2017||Phoenix Arts Centre, Exeter|
|Thursday 18 January 2018||Chapel Room, LIFT Islington, London|
|Tuesday 20 March 2018||Pinsent Mason 1, mac Birmingham|