Trainer: Sarah Gee
As a fundraiser it is likely you could find yourself running a capital campaign. This is most often around building work but could be smaller-scale capital, such as equipment requirements for touring organisations or refurbishments of existing spaces. This practical course offers participants the opportunity to explore the best routes for successful capital fundraising.
Who is it for?
The Capital Fundraising Course is for people in the early stages of planning a capital campaign and Executive teams and Department Heads who will be responsible for implementing building and equipment-based projects. The course assumes participants will already have a good understanding of fundraising for arts, cultural and heritage organisations.
What will I learn?
- An understanding of the various stages of a capital campaign
- How to create a fundraising feasibility study
- How to develop a realistic project and resourcing plan
- The best ways to ensure that supporters move onto regular giving once the capital phase is complete
- How marketing, communications and media relations colleagues can help support the campaign
This course is part of three in the Specialist series. Other courses around specific fundraising disciplines are available online on Cause4 Advance E-learning. Sign up at advance.cause4.co.uk
Dates and Venues
The course will run from 11am – 5.00pm. Lunch is included.
To book: click on the date you would like to attend. This will direct you to Eventbrite to complete your booking and payment.
|Wednesday 23 January 2019||Rooms 5&6, Canada Water Library, London|
Thursday 28 February 2019