Trainer: Howard Lake
This course gives people from any scale of organisation the tools to make the most out of digital fundraising with minimal time, skills and expertise. The course includes practical digital exercises so please bring a phone, tablet or laptop.
Who is it for?
Essentials in Digital Skills for Fundraising is for people who are early in their fundraising career or those from other careers who want to understand more about how to raise money through digital channels. The course is excellent as an induction tool for new fundraisers in the arts, culture and heritage sectors.
What will I learn?
- Greater confidence in choosing and using digital tools for fundraising
- How to measure digital results
- The digital options available to your organisation, its audience and supporters
- How other arts and cultural organisations are using digital for fundraising
- Further resources to generate ideas
- The latest trends in fundraising via our specialist national data
This course works well when booked with other courses from the Essentials series and is complemented by the Cause4 Advance E-learning courses – sign up at https://advance.cause4.co.uk
Dates and Venues
The course will run from 11am – 5.00pm. Lunch is included.
To book: click on the date you would like to attend. This will direct you to Eventbrite to complete your booking and payment.
|Wednesday 10 October 2018||The North Space, Yorkshire Dance, Leeds|
|Wednesday 5 December 2018||Waterside 2, Watershed, Bristol|