Trainer: Howard Lake
Are you one of the 50% of charities without a digital strategy? Could you benefit from using digital tools to support fundraising?
This practical course gives people from any scale of organisation, or freelancers, the tools to make the most out of digital fundraising (email, web, social) with minimal time, skills and budget. Expect practical digital exercises so do bring a phone, tablet or laptop.
By the end of the day, you will have:
- Greater confidence in choosing and using digital tools and channels for fundraising
- An understanding of how to measure digital results
- An awareness of the digital fundraising options available to your organisation or project, its audience and supporters
- An awareness of new data protection requirements
- Knowledge of how other arts and cultural organisations are using digital for fundraising
Who is it for?
This course is for people who are early in their fundraising career or established in another discipline who want to understand more about how to incorporate fundraising skills into their work.
Dates and Venues
The course will run from 11am – 5.30pm. Lunch is included.
|Tuesday 19th September 2017||Chapel Room, LIFT Islington, London|
|Tuesday 12 December 2017||Pinsent Mason 1 room, mac Birmingham|
|Tuesday 30 January 2018||Coal Store Room, People’s History Museum, Manchester|
|Wednesday 28 February 2018||Phoenix Arts Centre, Exeter|