This is your induction into the world of arts fundraising. It covers research and planning, key fundraising skills and information about launching successful fundraising campaigns.
Who is this for?
This one-day course is aimed at those new to fundraising, those about to launch a big project in a new area or for those just looking for a refresher in a key aspect of fundraising.
You will learn:
- How to generate great fundraising ideas to inform your fundraising strategy
- The importance of an effective Case for Support
- Different kinds of fundraising streams, from Trusts and Foundations, individuals, corporates and statutory income
- How to set realistic fundraising targets
- What you should be spending on fundraising to get a particular fundraising return
- How to undertake effective fundraising research
- The latest trends in fundraising
Tuesday 24 September 2019 at Birmingham and Midlands Institute, Birmingham
Wednesday 13 November 2019 at Mindspace Shoreditch, London
Tuesday 10 March 2020 at Northern Ballet, Leeds
Helen Jenkins has worked in fundraising for longer than she cares to remember, but is prepared to admit to over 20 years.
In her early career Helen specialised in events for charities, organising overseas challenges and large events. She then worked abroad with VSO, an experience which changed her life.