This course supports participants to get confident in asking donors for funding. It covers how to develop ideas that will interest individuals and will support you to build relationships with donors for the long-term.
Who is this for?
This one-day course is aimed at those new to fundraising, those about to launch a big project in a new area or for those just looking for a refresher in a key aspect of fundraising.
You will learn:
- How to build a winning strategy for engaging with donors at low levels through to major gifts
- Some tools and techniques to understand why people give
- How to build donor relationships and ensure effective cultivation and stewardship
- How to evidence the impact of their investment to win future funding
- The importance of a brilliant thank you
- The latest trends in individual giving fundraising
17 October 2019 at Northern Ballet, Leeds
13 February 2020 at Mindspace Shoreditch, London