This course explores the best routes to successful capital fundraising, from large-scale building projects to smaller refurbishments.
Who is this for?
This course is aimed at experienced leaders or fundraisers that are taking on a new challenge, or those looking to refresh or expand their skills.
You will learn:
- How a capital campaign works
- How to create a fundraising feasibility study
- How to develop a realistic capital fundraising strategy and project plan
- How to resource and manage your capital fundraising including setting milestones to achieve key targets in fundraising
- How to transform your capital supporters from one-off donors to regular givers for the long-term
- How to involve the whole organisation in supporting your campaign
- The latest trends in capital fundraising campaigns
11 December 2019, Birmingham & Midland Institute, Birmingham