This course will be delivered virtually via Zoom in two separate 2.5 hour sessions. The first of these will take place on the 23rd Feb 2021 2-4.30 / the second will take place on the 2nd March 2021 2-4.30. Both of these are necessary to complete the full training. If you have any questions about how this day will run virtually please get in touch with Sarah at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This course supports participants to take the first steps in raising money through digital channels. With the whole world needing to engage online due to the lockdown imposed by Covid-19, it is crucial that fundraisers have the necessary skills to continue to generate income, and to make the most of the opportunities that fundraising online has to offer.
Who is this for?
This one-day course is aimed at those new to digital fundraising or for those looking for a refresher in a key aspect of fundraising.
You will learn:
• To explore what digital fundraising activity or trends have led the way during the Covid-19 pandemic
• To understand which digital channels get the best results from Facebook through to LinkedIn
• How to resource a digital project or campaign
• How to choose the best digital channels to suit your audience and organisational values
• How to evaluate your digital project and its impact
• How to stand out from other digital campaigns in the arts and charity sector
• The latest trends in fundraising via digital means
This course covers the following Occupational Standards for Arts Fundraising. Find out more about our Occupational Standards here:
AFNOS 26 – P1, P2, P3, P5, P7, P8, K4, K5, K7