This course supports participants to integrate an impactful fundraising strategy as part of an organisational business plan and how to inspire a fundraising culture throughout your organisation.
Who is is for?
This course is aimed at CEOs, Directors or Heads of Department looking to integrate fundraising into their business strategy.
You will learn:
- How to integrate business planning and fundraising strategy
- Benchmarking practices to influence and set realistic fundraising strategies
- How to bring staff and trustees together to create an achievable fundraising programme
- How to monitor and evaluate efficiently, ensuring that your fundraising programme meets business objectives
- The latest trends in fundraising strategy development
3 October 2019 at Birmingham & Midland Institute, Birmingham
12 February 2020 at Watershed, Bristol
Michelle is the Programme Director of Arts Fundraising & Philanthropy funded by Arts Council England, which she set up in partnership with the Arts Marketing Association and the University of Leeds in 2013.