This course is for those looking to take a first step into training others, or those experienced trainers or consultants looking to perfect or refresh their skills.
Who is this for?
These courses are aimed at experienced leaders or fundraisers that are taking on a new challenge, or those looking to refresh or expand their skills.
You will learn:
- How to structure your training course and ensure good pace and content
- Identifying different learning styles and structuring your content to ensure you keep participants on board
- Overcoming challenges that occur in the moment
- Developing your presenting style to effectively engage participants
- How to create a culture of learning and improving in your own practice
16 January 2020, Mindspace Shoreditch, London
Michelle is the Programme Director of Arts Fundraising & Philanthropy funded by Arts Council England, which she set up in partnership with the Arts Marketing Association and the University of Leeds in 2013.