Arts Fundraising & Philanthropy is keen to work with sector partners from arts, museums, heritage and libraries to develop new ideas or fundraising support programmes specific to those sectors.
Our Innovation Fund in Fundraising looks to invest in programmes that can provide specific support to individuals or organisations working in specific sectors to encourage better practice and innovation in their fundraising models.
To find out more about previous recipients of Innovation fund bursaries click here.
Applications are now open for our next round of Innovation Funding, supported by Arts Council England.
We invite applications for projects that focus on addressing a fundraising need. This could involve intelligence-gathering, targeted training or new initiatives to explore the needs of a particular part of the sector. They could be for an activity in one location or in different regions across England, or digitally based.
We will support two projects with up to £5,000 each, with the initiative completed and reporting submitted before 31st December 2020.
We would expect to work collaboratively with you to develop the project and can support you through:
- Helping to shape and evaluate your project
- Signposting participants to other Arts Fundraising & Philanthropy activity such as our free E-learning programmes and our data benchmarking service
- Providing marketing support for your project and identifying future funding sources as needed
To apply, please prepare an outline of your project including:
- The idea and its significance to your part of the sector
- Why it demonstrates innovation
- The need for the work
- The activity itself
- How learning will be disseminated throughout the sector more broadly
- A draft budget
Applications should be no longer than 3 sides of A4.
Please email your application to David Johnson before 31st January 2020.